The Scheufele family: symbolizing the success of the modern era
Chopard has been an entirely independent family business since its creation in the mid-19th century, shining through its undeniable savoir-faire, which has been passed down from craftsman to craftsman over centuries, evolving magnificently with modern design technologies. Since the early 1960s, the Scheufele family has been a major contributor to the brand’s successful reputation.
Caroline Scheufele’s success
Today, Caroline Scheufele, Karl’s daughter, is in charge of the company’s jewelry division. She imbues the famous Geneva-based jeweler’s creations with her talent and vision.
Caroline Scheufele complements her brother, Karl-Friedrich’s - head of the watchmaking sector - more classic vision. She succeeded in giving a new impetus to the Happy Diamonds watch collection (1976) by transforming it into a grand, unique and bejewelled piece by endowing it with twirling diamonds.
As the company’s strategist, she also succeeded in making Chopard the main partner of the Cannes Film Festival since 1998, which gave birth to the Palme d’Or lines!
The perfect example of luxury
Countless collections with unique identities
Caroline Scheufele carefully manages all of Chopard’s jewelry collections, including previously successful collections and those that will become the next must-have piece. The richness of the Chopard universe is reflected in their necklaces, pendants, rings, earrings and bracelets that are among the most popular in the world:
- Ice Cube: inspired by the cube’s rectilinear shape, these modern and refined jewels feature an avant-garde, chic and contemporary style that will seduce modern women in search of distinction
- Impériale: this majestic collection pays tribute to today’s empresses - sculptural, elegant, feminine and always modern!
- L’Heure du Diamant: combining creativity and craftsmanship, this unique collection of jewelry integrates various precious stones into superb timeless jewelry designs
- Chopardissimo: this collection of contemporary jewelry is full of classic pieces creating a particularly striking result – modern, luxurious, passion inspiring jewelry. The Chopard logo is finely engraved as a delicate signature. Quite simply a sumptuous collection!
- La Strada: with their voluptuous, feminine curves, La Strada jewelry captures the aura of the muses of Italian cinema from the 1950s, as seen in Federico Fellini’s films.
The Happy Diamonds Collection
It is simply unthinkable not to mention the iconic and timeless Happy Diamonds jewelry, which allows everyone to find their own token of personal elegance:
- Sparkling pendants set with moving diamonds swirling and dancing between two sheets of sapphire glass
- Beautifully crafted, delicate and feminine 18-carat gold earrings
- Sublime bracelets similarly set with twirling diamonds floating between two sapphire crystals
Countless dreamlike pieces!
The House’s philosophy: Ethical gold
A pillar in the watchmaking field
Louis-Ulysse Chopard founded the company at the age of 24 in 1860. The factory originally specialized in precision watchmaking.
Throughout the 20th century, Chopard dazzled the public with superbly designed timepieces while building his reputation as a high-quality jewelry designer.
Upholding company values
Today, the Chopard brand is recognized as a key player in the high-end jewelry business. Chopard is also concerned with sustainable development and works in accordance with established manufacturing values.
Chopard only uses Ethical Gold to craft its watch and jewelry creations. It does this by working with responsible suppliers operating in accordance with the highest international environmental and social standards.
Respect for the environment
The artisanal gold used to make Chopard jewelry is extracted directly by craftsmen from small mining communities grouped under the Swiss Better Gold Association (SBGA). This extraction is carried out in accordance with the Fairmined and Fairtrade programs.
It should be noted that Chopard joined the SBGA in 2017 in order to develop its contribution to programs that improve gold miners’ working conditions. One of Chopard’s objectives is to contribute to the increase of responsibly extracted gold.
Your Chopard jewelry at Basic Mercat Jewelry and watch retailer in Andorra
The Andorran jewelry store’s address - purchase Chopard jewelry in Andorra
Basic Mercat luxury jewelry and watch retailer
Basic Mercat jewelry and watch retailer is located in the capital of the Principality, Andorra la Vella. The boutique is open every day from 10AM to 2PM and from 4PM to 8 PM - Av. Meritxell, 50, AD500 Andorra la Vella.
Check the availability of your Chopard jewelry at Basic Mercat Jeweler before purchasing it in Andorra
In order to purchase Chopard jewelry in Andorra or other luxury jewelry pieces by prestigious brands, feel free to contact Basic Mercat to check the availability of the pieces that interest you, by phone, at +376 885 110.